A Great Comment from Chone

Chone sent this comment regarding the "no poo" (no shamPOO) post from some weeks ago. Read through her great comment and then find the original article here.

Hi Sharon,
I've been dying to try this out but wanted to wait until I was able to get a hair cut. So this past Saturday I finally was able to cut my hair (they cut 12 inches off! Yeah, my hair was super long). So last night I tried this wash. I've got to tell you how great it is. The baking soda wash left my hair "squeaky" clean! The Apple Cider Vinegar rinse was so cool. There was a slight vinegar smell but once I rinsed it off (with cool water) it was fine. I was so surprised how soft my hair felt. It even felt soft while it was wet. I was able to rub my fingers through my wet hair without any tangles! Amazing!
This is so great! I can’t wait to wash my hair again. Thanks so much for posting this.

Love,
Chone

Thank you, Chone, for the feedback. I've made this change also and there's no going back for me. It's a win-win situation because this method not only leaves your hair softer and more managable, it also saves quite a bit of money which can be used in better ways. Now if I could just find a solution for replacing conventional hairspray. Ideas anyone?

Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts