Tickle Bone Tuesday

It's Tuesday again! I have to tell you that Tickle Bone Tuesday is not so funny for me anymore. I'm running out of steam. There are so few truly funny clips on the Internet and I am spending far too much time looking for the few that are out there.

Actually, if I had some help it might be easier. If you know of a funny clip, could you send me the link? Click here for my email address. When I do get responses, I will post them. In the meantime, perhaps Tickle Bone Tuesday can continue in other ways also - posts in the form of jokes, funny photos, etc. Send me those too. Because frankly, I'm not laughing so much anymore.

But there is one for today - a lesson in the difference between men's and women's brains. This guy has both Robert and me figured out. Listen up!

Comments

Popular Posts