Healthy Hygiene for Your Home - 4

Better, Cheaper, Safer HYDROGEN PEROXIDE STAIN REMOVER & CLEANER The following recipe for stain removal can also be used for other cleaning challenges outside of the laundry room. After having successfully removed the dreaded red-wine-spoiler from one of my white linen napkins, I decided to venture into the bathroom to tackle the stains on the synthetic textured shower floor. After remodeling the bathroom just several years , I had not found anything that would remove the stains (either conventional or homemade) and they just kept getting darker.

So, very skeptically, I opened the shower door and began to spray the shower floor (I'm a poet). Of course, you already know the results or I wouldn't be taking up space here to write about it. As soon as the solution hit the stains, I could tell it was going to do the trick. I scrubbed lightly with a scrub brush and that was it. When my husband, Robert, came home from work, he showered. I went to the bathroom after he began calling me. He had to know if I'd painted the shower floor white! (I wasn't quite that desperate yet to get rid of the stains.) Anyway, here's the recipe:
Better, Cheaper, Safer HYDROGEN PEROXIDE STAIN REMOVER & CLEANER

One 16-oz. spray bottle (use your old stain remover bottle, cleaned well)
One 16 oz. bottle of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide

1 teaspoon Dawn Dish washing Detergent

To make:
Using a funnel, fill a 16-ounce spray bottle with hydrogen peroxide. Add Dawn Detergent, replace spray nozzle & swirl to combine ingredients. To use: For laundry stain removal this solution is good for stains from fruit, red wine, perspiration, blood, ring-around-the-collar, & many others. Other uses: Cleans grout, shower floors, cutting boards, carpet stains (test inconspicuous spot first for color-fastness), etc. Shelf life: indefinite.
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts