Tidy Tip Tuesday - It's a Wrap Lock

Here is a no-brainer that I just caught onto:

Look on the ends of your packages of foil, plastic wrap, waxed paper, etc. Most likely there is a tab to push in to hold the roll of foil, etc. securely and to keep it from falling out of the box when you store it or use it. You can see it clearly in the photo - "PRESS HERE TO LOCK END". I did it and it worked like a charm (wherever did that saying come from?). Even if your package does not have this tab, it seems to me that it would be a cinch just to cut out a similar tab on each end of the box.

I just discovered this today. Wonder what planet I've been on. I'd like to hear from my readers as to whether or not you were aware of this nifty little feature. Please send me a comment.

Comments

  1. Ha Ha! Of course I've never done this..we're from the same planet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this either Sharon! How handy!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts