A New Son

Here is a sneak preview of the wedding - the bride and groom taking the rings from the pillow. There will be more. But for now...we have a new son and we are thrilled about that. The wedding was this past Saturday and what fun we had! My daughter told me that she enjoyed every minute of it and that she experienced so much tangible love displayed toward her and her new husband throughout the afternoon and evening.

If there was a theme, I would have to say that it was "sacrificial love". I will be posting more about the wedding, including photos, but for now just this short update. (Hopefully, I can also get back to a more consistent schedule now as far as posting is concerned.)

Comments

  1. Hi Sharon,
    I look forward to the pictures of the wedding. It will be fun to read your comments about Bethany's wedding.
    Love,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again,
    I thought my post was sent, but maybe not.
    I look forward to seeing more pictures and your comments of the wedding.
    I liked your column of Who She Is. so, who is the "Good Woman"
    Love,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arlene,
    I am working on getting comments added to the pics and deleting those that are not clear, etc. After the wedding I have found that I need some serious down-time. I am soooooo tired. But alas, life goes on and on Monday of this week, not even 48 hours after the wedding, I started watching two little boys, ages 18 months and 8 years from 5:30 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon. My house is a wreck from all the wedding stuff and now from just not being able to keep up with the fall-out of toys, projects and so on from these precious little ones. If I had known how tired I'd be, I would have started watching them next week. Needless to say I am praying for strength and God is graciously supplying. So if the photos are not posted so soon you'll know why. (I seriously do not know how I ever kept up with four children. Whew!)

    Love,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts