Tidy Tip Tuesday - Don Your Gloves

"Rubber gloves" can come in quite handy (no pun intended) in the kitchen. Actually they are not rubber anymore. Some are latex and some are vinyl. I buy the ones at Costco, which are latex. I found vinyl at Smart and Final (I'm a poet!).

These gloves are great in the kitchen for various uses. Use them when mixing anything messy such as meat loaf, meat balls (when forming them also), to dredge meat in flour or bread crumbs, when coating eggplant (or anything) with egg and flour for Eggplant Parmesan, scraping cookie dough off of a spoon onto the cookie sheet, etc. Also, don a pair of gloves when you have trouble opening a jar. The gloves will allow you to get a better grip on the jar, making it easier to open.

Have a great Tuesday and I would love to hear from any of you who have a tidy tip to share!

Comments

  1. What a great tip! I do this myself in our house and why did I never think to share it with anyone? It's especially nice when making hamburgers so you don't have all that goo on your fingers to rinse off. Plus you're not left searching for your wedding ring when it's all over. Oooh, I loved the foil tip as well. What ninny's we are to have never noticed that (yes me too). Thanks Sharon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts