Tidy Tip Tuesday - How to Iron Pants with a Crease

How to Iron Pants

(Note: You will want to go the bottom of the page to turn off the music before you start the video.)
Here we are again. This week I debated whether to post some tidy painting tips or a YouTube video on how to iron a crease into a pair of pants. Since the video is the easiest, I am opting for that. I had taken for granted that most women know how to put a crease in pants. But then a young bride asked me how to do just that. My guess is that this will be helpful to a few of you out there.

This is the best video I could find, but I do not go to this much trouble. The steps on ironing the pockets can be skipped. Instead just slip your hand inside the pocket and make sure it is flat. Then iron over the pocket area on the outside of the pants.

You can also skip step six - ironing the pants flat. Go onto bringing the seams together to form a crease. It is not necessary to iron the pant legs without a crease and then with a crease.

Click here for the video.

Have a great Tuesday!

Comments

Popular Posts