Menu Plan Monday

With my daughter getting married in 5 weeks, I cannot be sure that I will be able to get this post up every Monday. If you do not find it here over the next few weeks, you can be confident that I am making wedding favors or altering a bridesmaid's dress or one of a hundred other details that the bride's mother may find herself doing in the weeks before the wonderful event.

But here is our menu for the following week:

Monday: Chili Beef Tacos, Pinto Beans, Kaufman's Real Chili Rellenos, fruit

Tuesday: Baked Potato Soup, Gorgonzola Salad with Grapes and Mapled Pecans

Wednesday: Roasted Chicken (or barbecued), Brown Rice with Parsley and Peas, buttered green beans (use fresh or frozen rather than canned), sliced watermelon

Thursday: Chicken and Toasted Peanut Salad, fruit

Friday: Summer Fresh Pesto with Pasta, Buttered Beets, melon slices

Saturday: Leftovers

Comments

  1. Great Menu :) I love your blog!

    Have a wonderful Monday!

    ♥Sandra♥

    Menu Plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the upcoming wedding - I know it is as much work for the mother-of-the-bride as it is for anyone. You're doing well to eat regularly with the wedding so close! ;)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your menu sounds delicious. Your sides sound amazing as well. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that all sounds so yummy!
    P.S. Congrats (early) on your daughter's marriage in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your menu looks wonderful! Good luck with the last minute wedding preparations =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again ;) Thanks so much for the info you gave me regarding the Pectin. I'll see if I can have someone send me some and give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts