Tidy Tip Tuesday - Keep and Share

Just the other day I found a great resource online that I'd like to share for today's Tidy Tip Tuesday post. I wrote about it in yesterday's Menu Plan Monday post. Keep and Share is an online calender. I like it for several reasons. It's free, though you can upgrade if you want for a price. You can type as much text into the calender as you want (right now I am using the weekly calender to make up my menus) and then print it out with all the text. I've tried using three or four calenders I have on my computer, but none will show all the text when printed up.

You do not have to type in dates either. The calender advances or reverses to whatever date you want with a click. There are daily, weekly and monthly calenders.

But it's more than just a calender. I have not yet fully explored all the offerings, but it looks really interesting. Check out Keep and Share. Perhaps you'll like it as much as I do!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts