It's a New Year - 2009! Happy, Happy New Year!

It's that time when we all desire and even strive to get our homes, lives, files, and yes, even our blogs organized. I was beginning to get a bit claustrophobic with all the clutter on my blog so I decided to simplify and spread out a bit with this new design. In fact, this is what I was working on when I wiped out so many widgets the other day.

There are still many irregularities that need to be cleaned up. But that shouldn't take too long. Hang in there and bear with me.

Anyway, as you can see there are many changes that I hope will make navigating this blog more pleasant and a little easier. You will notice as you are reading a post that it is only a snippet of the entire piece. You will need to click on the "Read more..." link to find it in its entirety.

There is also a bottom-bar now with lots of info in it. Eventually I will put a Flicker slide show. Also new is the navigation bar at the top of the page.

Whew! I don't feel so closed in now or cluttered - either here in blog world or in my home. I've been uncluttering there too. Sure feels good and is a great way to start off 2009!

It's a new year - 2009! Happy, happy new year!
Photobucket

Comments

Popular Posts