Word-in-My-Heart-Wednesday - Isaiah 46:3b-4

"You who have been borne by Me from birth and have been carried from the womb; even to your old age I will be the same, and even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." Isaiah 46:3b-4

After turning 59 on Tuesday, I decided to memorize this verse and post it for Word-in-My-Heart-Wednesday. I looked it up in my study Bible and found the following note penciled in on the margin:
God gives me true freedom from my burdens. He bears me, He carries me, He bore my sins on Calvary. He has borne me through all my years, through all my trials! I am carried by my Father. He carries those who love and worship Him. He carries them from the womb to the tomb and then into glory, where they finally see Him face to face - the One who has done it all and who deserves all the praise. Thank You, most kind Heavenly Father!
Take time to commit this verse to memory (if you are not familiar with Word-in-My-Heart-Wednesday, please check it out by clicking here). Ask God to bring it to your mind when you are preoccupied with your burdens. You will be most blessed when He faithfully answers your prayer.

Comments

Popular Posts