Tidy Tip Tuesday - A Method Born from a Mistake

This tip is a result of something I did by mistake:

Last night when I was putting food away from dinner, I couldn't find the lid to the sour cream (never low-fat, by the way). I looked and looked, but no lid. So I gave up and went to put something else in the refrigerator. When I opened the frig, there was the lid to the sour cream, on the shelf where it had been taken from. I had removed the lid and set it back in the frig without realizing it.

Then I thought, "Hum...leaving the lid in the frig in the place where the product came from might make things a bit easier and tidier. I would know where the lid is and not have to look for it, plus, it would not be cluttering up the countertop (sometimes there are lids to 3 or 4 food containers out at a time). So that is what I will do from now on. Simple, huh?
Photobucket

Comments

  1. That's a great idea Sharon! Thanks for that. I am making a "Cookbook" for myself of all your Healthy Home Hygiene Recipes and in doing so, realized that you haven't posted the recipe for handsoap or dishsoap. I'd like to start using Dr. Bronner's but the directions are sooo small (and a bit confusing) that I find myself going crosseyed! I remember you mentioning that you use it, so could you give us some direction?
    Riding my cleaning closet of toxins,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts