Whoops!!!

I can't believe what I just did! I went to make a change on an experimental blog that I'm working on and accidentally made the change to this one blog instead. I wiped out a bunch of stuff with that fatal click, so you won't find most of the widgets that used to be on the sidebar. What a blunder!

Normally the program refuses to make such a change (on a blog with so many "widgets" - but I thought I was working on the experimental blog where there are no widgets). However, the unfortunate transition went as smooth as butter. Amazing! A classic example of Murphey's Law, if ever I saw one.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I was planning to open a new blog called Franziska's Pantry after the new year. It looks like I'll open it earlier than I thought, (right now as a matter of fact) seeing that I messed up my recipe index on this blog (along with who knows what else). I was planning to phase out the recipes on The Good Woman when I opened Franziska's. So now I'll just have to boogie on it.

So, you may want to look for my recipes on the new blog. They are all there. Just go to the very top of the page and look for "Recipe Index". Click on that link and you will have access to all the recipes that have been here. Click here to get to Franziska's Pantry.

From now on there will be a link on the sidebar for Franziska's.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Your new blog looks great! I commented on the Stock, yummy! Are you still planning on posting a good recipe for granola? My family just loves granola! Most mornings I make breakfast parfaits of yogurt, granola and fresh fruit (raspberries or blackberries).

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Anne,
    I will put up a post for homemade granola today (Lord willing). Of course it will be posted on Franziska'a Pantry, the new home to all the recipes I've ever posted. Thanks for the incentive!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts