We're in Hawaii!

Robert and I are on a 12-day vacation right now - in Hawaii. Our son and his family live here on Oahu, on the windward (eastern) side of the island. The weather has been so cool since we arrived. And we are so enjoying being with our family.

Robert has never been here and I was here once for about a week 40 years ago. I had been telling everyone that it had been 30 years, but then my daughter-in-law reminded me that it was before our son, her husband, was born and he is 38. So, upon catching my breath after the shock, I had to admit that she
was right-on about the math. It was nearly 40 years ago! My, oh my!

Anyway, I just want to post some photos at this point.


Our oldest grandson, Jake, at the Banzai Pipeline beach.


Joy, our firstborn granddaughter, in her backyard holding the red ginger blossom she picked there.

Robert at Waikiki.

North view of family at Mokapu'u beach.

South view of family at Mokapu'u beach.

Robert, me, Julie (our daughter-in-law) and our grandson, Joel.

Our grandson Jonathan, in his snorkeling fins.

Our grandson, Joel, showing the pineapple he prepared. Yum!!!

Julie at Banzai Pipeline beach.

Robert, Joy and Joel at Waikiki.

A great looking sea turtle, basking in the sun.

Our son, Jeff, body-boarding at Waikiki.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. It looks like an amazing time! I am so happy for you & Dad to be able to have such a memorable experience! Love you tons!!!
    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...you must go to Ko'olina Beach for us; it was one of our family's favorite beaches...so beautiful!! Aloha!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts