A Little Inconvenience

Just want to let you all know that I will be leaving for the hospital to have total knee replacement surgery in about an hour. That takes place at 8 a.m. today and I should be home by Thursday of this week.

You will probably not see too many posts here over the next few weeks and, in fact, this knee replacement is why I have not put up many posts lately as well. Getting ready for this kind of surgery and long recovery takes some time and attention to detail.

But just keep checking in now and then and I'll be back. Oh, and please pray for a speedy recovery for me and most of all, that God would be glorified through this little inconvenience. (I do take comfort in knowing that I will not be in as bad a shape as the poor fella' in the cartoon above. Well, hopefully not anyway.)
Photobucket

Comments

  1. I'll be praying for you dear sister! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sharon, I do pray that your surgery goes well and for a speedy recovery. God is with you dear sister. I will miss your posts, but, look forward to your return. Please accept a hug from me. Love Christina, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sharon,
    I'll be praying that you bounce back to better than before in no time flat! Meanwhile, we'll all be missing you and your encouraging posts!
    It is all for Him,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, I hope and pray all went well for you!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts