Tidy Tip Tuesday - Kneading to Answer the Phone


It never seems to fail that while I am in the middle of preparing dinner (or lunch or breakfast), just about the time my hands are messy from mixing meatloaf or dredging a chili pepper in flour, kneading dough or any of a number of other messy food prep jobs, that is when the phone rings. Now that will no longer be a problem since I discovered this tidy tip:

Before you start cooking, always lay out a gallon-size plastic bag near the phone. Any empty bread bag will do or even those bags the newspaper comes in when it rains. When you need to answer the phone, just slip the bag over your hand and grab the handset. Now there will be no need to pull off plastic gloves (I use these when I have a messy prep job to do, such as mixing meatballs or meatloaf) or wash your hands, nor anymore missed calls. And best of all, no more bread dough, meatloaf, etc. to have to clean off the phone.

Photobucket

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts