Tidy Tip Friday? - The First Tidy Tip Video

Well Tuesday has come and gone and you may have noticed that there was no Tidy Tip - no Tidy Tip, that is, until today.

I'd like to present the first homemade movie for T.T.T. Robert filmed me cutting a pineapple "the easy way" in this video. This is why I'm so late getting it posted (it's been way more of a process than I ever thought to get it onto YouTube).

When you watch the video, if it is really blurry, look just under the video frame on the right and it should say, "Watch in high quality". Click on that to view.

There are also two things to watch for in the video:
When Robert asks me about the bowl,"What is that blue thing," you will see to the left of the demo table something blue besides the bowl. It is actually quite noticeable - the vacuum cleaner. I have to confess, instead of putting it away, I moved it to the side, thinking it would be out of the field of vision. Well, it isn't, and now you know more about me: I never put away the vacuum cleaner. That's one thing (of far too many) concerning housekeeping that I seem to have a mental block about. Usually my poor husband, upon returning home from work, finds that it's still out and ends up putting it away himself. Anyone else have this problem?

The second thing is another "Robert-ism". Listen for it. If you do not catch it through the video, you will definitely hear it at the end.
To watch the video click here.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. That was cool Sharon! I've never seen such a contraption! It looked super easy and I didn't even notice the vacuum cleaner!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment