Robert-isms

Often I read cute kiddie-quotes on other blogs - funny things that blogger's children have said. I like to read these types of posts. Sometimes they are hilarious!

Well, in that same spirit, I would like to offer some funny quotes from my husband. He has given his permission - good sport that he is. He keeps the whole family laughing with his alternative word uses for the English language. We've all often joked that we need to keep a list and call it "Robert's Thesaurus".

Anyway, as often as Robert delivers these, I will post them. Here is the first offering:
Yesterday when I got out of bed, Robert looked at me, cracked up and said, "Hey Honey, look at your hair. You have colic in your hair."

I laughed and asked him, "Don't you mean a cowlick? Colic is when a baby has a tummy ache."

He said, "Yea, that's right, colic. That's what I meant. Your hair has colic."

My hair must have looked pretty sick to him.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. What about when Dad helped me make a list of things I needed for camping. On the list he had a number of things including: Spachler (spatula)

    Bethany :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment